Office units for rent
Eastfield Link Centre provides a range of self-contained and managed office units, which are available to rent on flexible, affordable terms.
The 16 first-floor units range in size; the sizes are shown in the table below.
All the units have ADSL broadband access and a digital telephone system which allows Centre users to have their telephones and faxes connected locally.
The phone system also provides a voicemail facility so that those who are not office based can choose to provide forwarding mobile numbers or pick up messages when they are in the office.
Each office unit is accessible 24 hours a day and benefits from CCTV and an alarm system. As you would expect, the centre has bathroom and kitchen facilities for your convenience.
The basic lease agreement for each unit is a minimum term of three months, after this a one-month notice period is required to vacate the unit. The rent includes all communal costs.
Our flexible terms provide a simple way to rent business premises without committing to a long-term lease or incurring high set-up costs and legal fees.
Price plan A
|Price plan B|
- Rent is charged per calendar month.
- VAT is not applied to the rental charge of office units.
- All businesses/organisations will be charged the rate for their circumstances, which are as follows:
- Price Plan A - applies to a new/interim business. The Link Walk Project considers that a new/interim business is less than 3 years old.
- Price Plan B - applies to an established business. The Link Walk Project considers that an established business has traded for 3 years or more.
|Telephone line rental|
|£15 per month||£9 per month|
- A minimum of one broadband connection must be taken and paid for in all units except the larger units, 13 and 15, which must have two connections.
- Telephone calls are invoiced monthly in arrears.
- Sundry services, for example telephone lines, call charges, broadband connection and photocopying are subject to VAT.
Housing - Hertford Housing - Eastfield Link - Office units
The office units provide a base for many organisations, as well as a number of small private businesses and self-employed people.